Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 44

How we take amount

Parwaiz Ahmed:
How we take amount

What amount?

Hi traders?I am new in this Platform.I am trying to log in since 17th of this month to no success.Could my account have been disabled?The login and Paswword are not going through.Later i have received a message saying that my signals have been disabled.What should i do?

JESSE TANU

Hi traders?I am new in this Platform.I am trying to log in since 17th of this month to no success.Could my account have been disabled?The login and Paswword are not going through.Later i have received a message saying that my signals have been disabled.What should i do?

Login into your MQL5 account with your 21368592 login and NOT your email or any other.

Hi. Before I buy the signal I have message pop up in yellow background " The volume of trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side. Volume settings of the following symbols are different: XAUUSD, GBPUSD

The contract size of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial contract size of trade operations at Providers side. Contract size settings of the following symbols are different : XAUUSD, GBPUSD

It is recommend to use the signals with matching trading conditions.

Do I have worry about it, and how to fix it? Thanks.

Džeraldas Prialgauskis #:

Hi. Before I buy the signal I have message pop up in yellow background " The volume of trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side. Volume settings of the following symbols are different: XAUUSD, GBPUSD

The contract size of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial contract size of trade operations at Providers side. Contract size settings of the following symbols are different : XAUUSD, GBPUSD

It is recommend to use the signals with matching trading conditions.

Do I have worry about it, and how to fix it? Thanks.

This is only a warning, you can go through with your subscription.

You can't 'fix' anything since it has to do with the contract size of your and the signal provider's brokers.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

This is only a warning, you can go through with your subscription.

You can't 'fix' anything since it has to do with the contract size of your and the signal provider's brokers.

Thanks.

One more question. Can I still do my own tradings after I will instal signal on my MT4 platform.

Džeraldas Prialgauskis #:

Thanks.

One more question. Can I still do my own tradings after I will instal signal on my MT4 platform.

Yes you can.

Tried to subsribe to a MT4 signal few times. It is always failed when it comes to payment. Either I choose mql5, visa, paypal. After clicking the payment method, instead of opening a payment windows, the system will say that Subcscrition Failed. Tried it on some other signals too and the result is the same.

I have login into my MQL5 account in MT before trying to subscribe, set my cellphone number to receive OTP. Can you tell me what I missed in setting it up. Thank You

Dodi Jayadi #:
Tried to subsribe to a MT4 signal few times. It is always failed when it comes to payment. Either I choose mql5, visa, paypal. After clicking the payment method, instead of opening a payment windows, the system will say that Subcscrition Failed. Tried it on some other signals too and the result is the same.

I have login into my MQL5 account in MT before trying to subscribe, set my cellphone number to receive OTP. Can you tell me what I missed in setting it up. Thank You

Those are the general instruction about how to subscribe:

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal -
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...