Can MQL5 Market EA contain custom indicators?

Hi there,

If I am planning to sell my EA on MQL5 market, can it contains custom indictors? Or do I need to create one EA with all inclusive code?  

Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5
  • Андрей
  • www.mql5.com
I will not list all of the new possibilities and features of the new terminal and language. They are numerous, and some novelties are worth the discussion in a separate article. Also there is no code here, written with object-oriented programming, it is a too serous topic to be simply mentioned in a context as additional advantages for developers. In this article we will consider the indicators, their structure, drawing, types and their programming details, as compared to MQL4. I hope that this article will be useful both for beginners and experienced developers, maybe some of them will find something new.

waterhorse:

Hi there,

If I am planning to sell my EA on MQL5 market, can it contains custom indictors? Or do I need to create one EA with all inclusive code?  

Your custom indicator should be included inside your EA code.

Thanks achidayat!

I have the same question. But how do you combine an indicator with a EA? Write into the same file? Impossible!

you can post  custom indictors to market at first. my example: i have a product:  SmartMA, and then i post another product  SmartMA on Bars that base on SmartMA.

Great idea! Thanks,

MetaQuotes' reply:

It appears to be a bit complicated. We are thinking on a solution on how to easily include a custom indicator in an EA. 

• Андрей
  • www.mql5.com
I will not list all of the new possibilities and features of the new terminal and language. They are numerous, and some novelties are worth the discussion in a separate article. Also there is no code here, written with object-oriented programming, it is a too serous topic to be simply mentioned in a context as additional advantages for developers. In this article we will consider the indicators, their structure, drawing, types and their programming details, as compared to MQL4. I hope that this article will be useful both for beginners and experienced developers, maybe some of them will find something new.

MarketArt:

MetaQuotes' reply:

It appears to be a bit complicated. We are thinking on a solution on how to easily include a custom indicator in an EA. 

So Metaquotes is currently working on a solution. During the mean time, we have to include everything into a single code? Can someone confirm this?