Question about Demo version of a Product

How long can a end user uses the Demo version of a product?

How does MetaQuotes prevent end user download Demo again and again after it expires (if any)?

Thanks, 

Note that Demo can be tested only in Test Mode or in the Strategy Tester, that is built into the client terminal, so in my opinion this is the only and enough limitation.

----------------------------------------------------------------- 

For more details: www.mql5.com/en/market/rules 

V. Product Testing

6. Indicators and Expert Advisors offered through the Market service are specially compiled for the purpose of creating their demo versions, which allows potential Buyers to get an idea about the Product. Demo versions of Product have the following limitations:

1. A demo version of an Expert Advisor cannot br run on an online chart of the client terminal. Its trading part can be tested only in the Strategy Tester that is built into the client terminal;
  2. A demo version of an indicator cannot be run and seen on an online chart. Its behavior can only be seen in the Visual testing mode in the Strategy Tester

Thanks again figurelli! You are so knowledgeable on mql5.

MarketArt:

Thanks again figurelli! You are so knowledgeable on mql5.

Your are welcome, thanks, I´m just standing on the shoulders of giants here ;-)

Hi MarketArt, apologies for hi-jacking your thread.

Its the closest to what i can find for my problem.

Would like to try out MT5, and have only tried it once with a demo acct from a broker but it didnt last long enough for me to get comfortable with it as it expired already.

Could i download MT5 from mql5 and use it?

Would i need anything else?

Thanks loads