I need one year back test of 1m - page 5

Ahmed Ibrahim:

sorry i did not know that .. 

thanks 

Ok
Sorry

Hello again friends

:)

in the last Sunday we were enjoyed chatting together.

one more question please (for all)

as I tried downloading the old history but the downloaded is not enough

please any one who has the one year or more of (1 minute charts) for multiple pairs to attache them here

Possible?? 

Hello

Hello,

I have some experience for this job that maybe be usefull for you.

At the first step you must define maximun bars in history and maximum bars in chart in Tools->Option->charts.

In some guide and ebook I saw that said fill these two box with 9....for example 99999999999999999 and restart MT4 and see again this part. It is set to maximum number that can be.

But I think the best way is calculte how many bars needed to my backtest and set these boxs to true number . this action help to your PC be faster than first methode.

Then you can load a m1 history file to MT4 and then make others timeframe from M1 history data. There are an script that make others timeframe from M1 data.

Regards,

Aliakbar Kavosi:

Hello,

I have some experience for this job that maybe be usefull for you.

At the first step you must define maximun bars in history and maximum bars in chart in Tools->Option->charts.

In some guide and ebook I saw that said fill these two box with 9....for example 99999999999999999 and restart MT4 and see again this part. It is set to maximum number that can be.

But I think the best way is calculte how many bars needed to my backtest and set these boxs to true number . this action help to your PC be faster than first methode.

Then you can load a m1 history file to MT4 and then make others timeframe from M1 history data. There are an script that make others timeframe from M1 data.

Regards,

Thanks Aliakbar for your share

I will try this idea

but... finally, I have bought one software/service that gives any pair, commodity, indexes with long historical data and 99.9 quality 

I am still newbie with this, but let me see the future results

I will PM you then 

You are welcome,

And It is important to know the limitation of MT4 that only supports a maximum of 4GB of data and If your back-test period is greater than 2 years, you are likely to come across this limitation.