How can I test 2 EA for same pair?

codeidea:

I have 2 EA, they are work together for 1 pair, such as EURUSD, How can I run  backtest?

hongbin.fei 

From what I have read, you can only have one EA running @ the time. I think I had asked a question like this

a while back. Anyway the best bet you have is to have 2 other virtual machines and have the ea in each one.

I have 2 EA, they help each other to trade on 1 pair at same time, I want test them .

Because I order the EA from market, but no source, so I add some function to form other EA, to help it. 

Hi, you can't use two EAs at the same time in the Metatrader strategy tester.

My suggestion is you use them in balance but with independent and individual setups and accounts (adjusted by independent backtesting).

For this you must have two plataform instances as independent containers, since there is also the risk of interference between the two strategies, if the coder do not control their trades through a magic number (or other way around).  

codeidea:

I have 2 EA, they help each other to trade on 1 pair at same time, I want test them .

Because I order the EA from market, but no source, so I add some function to form other EA, to help it. 

The other alternative is you ask to developer of EA you buy to add your script (inside new EA) into market's EA. So it's become one new EA. Just my opinion.

many thanks