Time to Linux native platform

Hello, I am long time trader and I spend long time on WIN (I spend some money on Signals), just now I am finding way to trade on Linux, I checked all ways
as trade on Linux or trade on browser client, its time to native Linux client, I tested ALL ways to trade on Windows and during weekends on Linux, now
(2016 last time) its best way to transform trading platform to native Linux, because I plan to switch to Linux on Windows7  END of support (to avoid
surveillance)!!! Please keep it on future development...¨

Roman:
Hello, I am long time trader and I spend long time on WIN (I spend some money on Signals), just now I am finding way to trade on Linux, I checked all ways
as trade on Linux or trade on browser client, its time to native Linux client, I tested ALL ways to trade on Windows and during weekends on Linux, now
(2016 last time) its best way to transform trading platform to native Linux, because I plan to switch to Linux on Windows7  END of support (to avoid
surveillance)!!! Please keep it on future development...¨

Hello Roman, I have a problem to start installing the MT4.  Would you help me, how t
o fill on Proxy Server, what should I put on server, login and password.  I am using Linux Platform (Linux Mint).  Thank you so much.