Questions,bugs disсussing - page 2

Vasyl Nosal:

I can't(want?). That's why I will report here. 

Maybe sometimes developers will read topic. 

It's working as documented :

Initialization of the array using ArrayInitialize(array, init_val) doesn't mean the initialization with the same value of reserve elements allocated for this array. At further expanding of the array using the ArrayResize() function, the elements will be added at the end of the array, their values will be undefined and in most cases will not be equal to init_value.

Alain Verleyen:
It's working as documented :

You can choose to specify for a custom indicator your own empty value of the indicator, when the indicator shouldn't be drawn in the chart. Use the PlotIndexSetDouble()function with the PLOT_EMPTY_VALUE modifier.

I set PLOT_EMPTY_VALUE=EMPTY_VALUE 

If I do not set to some of indicator buffer some value to some element of buffer it must be EMPTY_VALUE. 

(like in mql4) 

Vasyl Nosal:

You can choose to specify for a custom indicator your own empty value of the indicator, when the indicator shouldn't be drawn in the chart. Use the PlotIndexSetDouble()function with the PLOT_EMPTY_VALUE modifier.

I set PLOT_EMPTY_VALUE=EMPTY_VALUE 

If I do not set to some of indicator buffer some value to some element of buffer it must be EMPTY_VALUE. 

(like in mql4) 

I have never seen that, you are somewhat stubborn.

And you are wrong, all values of a buffer must be explicitly set, also in mql4.

Any variable can be initialized during definition. If a variable is not initialized explicitly, the value stored in this variable can be any. Implicit initialization is not used.

I will not lost more time to answer you, I strongly suggest you to read the documentation.

Vasyl Nosal:

How to hide data of buffers from window?

// Hide buffer data 
   SetIndexLabel(0,NULL);

Alain Verleyen:

And you are wrong, all values of a buffer must be explicitly set, also in mql4.

No. In mql4 when new bar comes it automaticly sets EMPTY_VALUE to it(or value of SetIndexEmptyValue()).

In mql4 if you do not set anything to element of fuffer it means that element will have EMPTY_VALUE (or value of SetIndexEmptyValue()).

And it is ok. 

Files:

Create by Visual studio 2015 dll file. There is one function. calcul(int int)

It calculates summ of 2 numbers.  

Project c++ dll x86 (and 64 try's too) 

#import "Dll1_64.dll"
 int calcul(int ,int );
#import

////////////////////////////////////
void OnStart()
  {  
Alert("Summ="+string(calcul(5,7)));

}
2016.03.06 13:45:44.848	Cannot load 'C:\Users\ev\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\CBAD7D1B35A2FBD485DA10342CF7119A\MQL4\Libraries\Dll1_64.dll' [126]
2016.03.06 13:38:22.631	Cannot call 'Dll1_64.dll::calcul', 'Dll1_64.dll' is not loaded

2016.03.06 13:38:22.631 prob EURUSD,H4: unresolved import function call

Am I must found all this dll's?

Files:
Dll1.zip  4 kb

Hmm. I have api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll in windows-system32 but in mt4 colored functions of this dll by red color.

I propose to make black list.

Is there a function to fined max-min prices from date to date(not bars)?

Vasyl Nosal:
Is there a function to fined max-min prices from date to date(not bars)?
double data[];
int copied=CopyHigh(Symbol(),Period(),startdate,enddate,data);
ArrayMaximum(data);
// need to add error checking