Default Position Sizes for One Click Trading

In the MetaTrader terminal, if I right click on a chart under the trading menu I have the option to open a buy/sell limit or stop order with one click. The default lotsize using these commands seems to be 1.0 lot. Is it possible to change this default lotsize?

When I change the default lotsize in the  preferences menu it only seems to impact the options in the actual "new order" window and not the one click trading commands.

James Parker:

In the MetaTrader terminal, if I right click on a chart under the trading menu I have the option to open a buy/sell limit or stop order with one click. The default lotsize using these commands seems to be 1.0 lot. Is it possible to change this default lotsize?

When I change the default lotsize in the  preferences menu it only seems to impact the options in the actual "new order" window and not the one click trading commands.

When you change the default value in Options window, it applies to NEW window (chart), not the ones already open.

Alain Verleyen:
When you change the default value in Options window, it applies to NEW window (chart), not the ones already open.
Try changing the lotsize in the One Click Trading box...

Alain Verleyen:

Aha excellent!.. yes I needed to refresh the chart windows and now it applies the new defaults!

Thanks.