Who can make from 100 USD to 100000 USD in 2016? - page 10

Tim:
Thanks. I will do. 
Quick summary. Today I had overnight sell on EURUSD, it was a bit in loss (5%), but then I closed it with minimal loss because I had a doubt there. I could have easily taken another 20%, but greed is what kills us. So we better be happy with what we get. 
Well Said Tim, I like your trading view style

Khurram Mustafa:
Well Said Tim, I like your trading view style
Thanks ;)
As they say, money not lost means profit :) ?

Hello,
I have decided to migrate my account to Icmarkets, due to major issues with the current broker pepperstone. I have been experiencing huge slippages and terminal freezes during big news. Especially yesterday where I was unavailable to close or open and trades for few minutes. As you guys know, every minute matters during the high impact news and that really had an impact on my trades hitting SL several times without any possibility of me closing them when they were in profit. This caused a loss of all previous profits.  Therefore I'll start this challenge again with the Icmarkets. 
Regards 

Tim:
Hello,
I have decided to migrate my account to Icmarkets, due to major issues with the current broker pepperstone. I have been experiencing huge slippages and terminal freezes during big news. Especially yesterday where I was unavailable to close or open and trades for few minutes. As you guys know, every minute matters during the high impact news and that really had an impact on my trades hitting SL several times without any possibility of me closing them when they were in profit. This caused a loss of all previous profits.  Therefore I'll start this challenge again with the Icmarkets. 
Regards 
all brokers are the same....

Francis Dogbe:
all brokers are the same....

I agree that. all brokers are the same....

Tim:
Hello,
Regards 
all brokers have same conditions, therefore EA was made for example my free panel/Expert "Execute" responsibility is instant execution

Briefly,report of first week;

manual trade= + 79 USD
automatic trade by some EA = -31 USD
commission = - 21 USD

net profit= + 27 USD

net gain = + 27 %

Account up to : 127 USD...  :)

Foreksdurum:

Briefly,report of first week;

manual trade= + 79 USD
automatic trade by some EA = -31 USD
commission = - 21 USD

net profit= + 27 USD

net gain = + 27 %

Account up to : 127 USD...  :)

"Challenge account for 2016" is unavailable

Tim:
"Challenge account for 2016" is unavailable
I have got %150 profit in three weeks. After that I lost all :( because of only a few wrong trade.. greed...
But I am planning to open one more account again .. I will start again :)

Mostafa Anber:

i have project to make profit from 30 to 30000 from now to end of 2016

now my balance 37 :)

good luck 

good future

tell us your results