Is MQL only for Forex?

Hi !

I have a question about MQL , I'm New this Language but I have an experience C, JAVA Programming and futures trading.

I trade only KOSPI200 futures, but I wanna programming the system trade with MQL Platform.

I found FXPro HTS of MT4 and MQL4 and write some cords.

The problem is I cannot found KOSPI200 chart.

Please help me with founding the environment to use MQL4 and KOSPI200 futures trading.

Thanks for reading !

test0101:

Hi !

I have a question about MQL , I'm New this Language but I have an experience C, JAVA Programming and futures trading.

I trade only KOSPI200 futures, but I wanna programming the system trade with MQL Platform.

Please help me with founding the environment to use MQL4 and KOSPI200 futures trading.

Thanks for reading !

MQL4 is only for Metatrader 4 & 5 platforms. so, if your broker offers shares, options, futures, oil, forex, commodities, ... then you can use it to make your auto trader.

I'm answering according to your question title. 

Osama Shaban:

MQL4 is only for Metatrader 4 & 5 platforms. so, if your broker offers shares, options, futures, oil, forex, commodities, ... then you can use it to make your auto trader.

I'm answering according to your question title. 

• mql4 is for MT4.
  • mql5 is for MT5.
  • MT4 don't allow to trade shares, options and futures.
  • MT5 allow to trade shares, options and futures.

Thanks !

it based on broker, few broker allow cfd,stock,forex.

test0101:

Hi !

Thanks for reading !

Please let me know if you found a broker using MT4 for trading the kospi 200 futures.