Experts: Expert_RSI_Stochastic_MA - page 2

Max:
I attached to chart but then disappears. Ea not working?

You have allowed auto-trade? What the EA says in the experts tab?

Ok got it working, nice!

I can try it out next week

will try it out some more, quite good I think... my problem is RSI is quite difficult because the extreme RSI is not always the low/high point because of divergence that follows,also matching up with stoch sometimes, but changed to RSI Price=Open price, maybe hits middle of stock dip? Maybe use second stoch instead of RSI... still should be ok, see how it runs 

Max:
will try it out some more, quite good I think... my problem is RSI is quite difficult because the extreme RSI is not always the low/high point because of divergence that follows,also matching up with stoch sometimes, but changed to RSI Price=Open price, maybe hits middle of stock dip? Maybe use second stoch instead of RSI... still should be ok, see how it runs 
Are you thinking out loud? Did you run in the tester in mode "Indicator" couple stocho? Have you sign that something may get?

Hi Oksana, sorry for my ideas, I was trying with stock at 8 but it is better at the EA default settings. Seems nice, I thought zone for stocho 70/30 is a bit wide, so was testing some other settings, but will go back to defaults and try it in forward test.

Thanks greatly, nice piece of work 

Hi Oksana,

Is it possible to add in a permanent stop loss as optional to avoid any big spike?

Thanks. 

kentyeoh:

Hi Oksana,

Is it possible to add in a permanent stop loss as optional to avoid any big spike?

Thanks. 

I added stop loss. But you don't forget about "allow Loss". And I changed trailing stop.
Files:

Oksana Berenko:
I added stop loss. But you don't forget about "allow Loss". And I changed trailing stop.
Thanks Oksana.

Hi Oksana,

Can this EA only take 1 trade per day?

Thanks.

kentyeoh:

Hi Oksana,

Can this EA only take 1 trade per day?

Thanks.

It must again edit the code