HELP!! Cannot Find Mc TREND indicator by Nesimeye Oswald

Hello friends. i want to purchasing one of nesimeye oswald indicators which is Mc TREND. the problem was it said Not Available.

does any one have this Mc TREND? can you still use it on your chart?

i just have the demo version,  hopefully i can have the full version one. can anyone help me please. thank you.

shinnosuke:

Hello friends. i want to purchasing one of nesimeye oswald indicators which is Mc TREND. the problem was it said Not Available.

does any one have this Mc TREND? can you still use it on your chart?

i just have the demo version,  hopefully i can have the full version one. can anyone help me please. thank you.

Have you tried contacting the author

Stuart Browne:

Have you tried contacting the author?

Yes i have, i PM him yesterday, but there is no reply till now. i try to look all his products and all of them are not available. is the author doesn't sell it any more? or just some error from website or any other things? 

shinnosuke:
Yes i have, i PM him yesterday, but there is no reply till now. i try to look all his products and all of them are not available. is the author doesn't sell it any more? or just some error from website or any other things? 
It is a bit strange that all of his products show as unavailable but are still listed. Unfortunately you will have to either wait until he contacts you or you may want to double check with the Service Desk if there is an issue with his products

Stuart Browne:
It is a bit strange that all of his products show as unavailable but are still listed. Unfortunately you will have to either wait until he contacts you or you may want to double check with the Service Desk if there is an issue with his products

yes, may be i will wait for his reponse and try check the service desk, by the way, can you show me how i can contact the service desk?

The link is on the left menu of your profile page. Your link will be thishttps://www.mql5.com/en/users/shinnosuke/servicedesk