How to update an EA?

Hi, the author of one of my purchased EAs has released a new version.

How can I retreive that update? I swear, I HAVE googled for that. :-D

Thanks in advance for any hint.

Kind regards

Michael

Hi, got it resolved - it took a while til the update was offered via Terminal --> Market --> Purchased.

Patience was the cure :)

Hey

I had the exact same question lucky I found your post

i still cant seem to update the ea  i click the ea update button and nothing happens!

Any ideas?

thanks

Michael 

Michael Kress:
Hi, got it resolved - it took a while til the update was offered via Terminal --> Market --> Purchased.

Patience was the cure :)
  Awesome, I had the same qestion.  Thanks for posting the solution you found.  Big help!

Michael Kress:

Hi, the author of one of my purchased EAs has released a new version.

How can I retreive that update? I swear, I HAVE googled for that. :-D

Thanks in advance for any hint.

Kind regards

Michael

You need to contact the owner and ask for the updated version.

You can not update it yourself unless if you know the new updates or features on that latest version.

Wiseacre Mhlongo: You need to contact the owner and ask for the updated version.

You can not update it yourself unless if you know the new updates or features on that latest version.

Please read carefully before posting! The OP is referring to Market products, not 3rd party products!

Market products allow for automatic updates (when it is working properly, that is)!

wanted to ask, do Market products for MT4 update themselves automatically or you can choose when to install update? For me it's important that they work stable and not doing some jokes with updates in middle of trading week, but I can check it and install myself in convenient time.