time frame in mt4

in mt5 platform i saw more time frame than mt4, 2hr, 6 hr 8 hours Tf there isnt it possible to add those TF in mt4 as well, bcz i found 8hr and 2 hrs is very helpful for analysis.

Md. Shahadat Hossain:
in mt5 platform i saw more time frame than mt4, 2hr, 6 hr 8 hours Tf there isnt it possible to add those TF in mt4 as well, bcz i found 8hr and 2 hrs is very helpful for analysis.
Good query. MT4 upgraded several times within last few months but what actually they are upgrading, I don't know. So far I got only one new addition i.e. Indicator backtest, nothing else. 

Pankaj D Costa:
Good query. MT4 upgraded several times within last few months but what actually they are upgrading, I don't know. So far I got only one new addition i.e. Indicator backtest, nothing else. 
yes same here cant identify whars new on mt4, problem with mt5 is u cant open buy and sell same time for a particular pair (which is rubbish to me)  other than all options r quite handy, in mt4 im missing  more TF than other things. which is must to me.

You can find out the update history of each major release by reading the associated forum thread. Here's the last 2 for MT4:

Build 880 & Build 890

You can also get 2 hour, 6 hour etc charts in MT4 but there's a bit of messing around to make these charts. Check out the info here 

How to change period to 6 hr, 8hr, 12hr? - MQL4 forum
  • www.mql5.com
How to change period to 6 hr, 8hr, 12hr? - MQL4 forum

Stuart Browne:

You can find out the update history of each major release by reading the associated forum thread. Here's the last 2 for MT4:

Build 880 & Build 890

You can also get 2 hour, 6 hour etc charts in MT4 but there's a bit of messing around to make these charts. Check out the info here 

thanx for your information lets check those solution's hope will help.

Md. Shahadat Hossain:
thanx for your information lets check those solution's hope will help.
Welcome :)