Updated MetaTrader 5 iPhone - Push Notifications and Even More Indicators - page 2

It great to have push notification to iphone, but how to setup EA/script, any instruction?

forexdft:

It great to have push notification to iphone, but how to setup EA/script, any instruction?
Use the SendNotification function

Alexx:
Use the SendNotification function

Thanks!

I have tried put my Iphone ID into the sendnotification function, start ues EA auto trading, but there is not any notification from iphone....

forexdft:

Thanks!

I have tried put my Iphone ID into the sendnotification function, start ues EA auto trading, but there is not any notification from iphone....

MetaQuotes ID is to be specified in the MT5 terminal settings (Options->Notifications)

In the SendNotification function you should specify the message text only

Alexx:

MetaQuotes ID is to be specified in the MT5 terminal settings (Options->Notifications)

In the SendNotification function you should specify the message text only

It is very helpful and set up my iphone with push notification to notice the buying and selling price. However, I don't know how to let EA send push notification to the MT5 mobile (i.e. MACD EA: buy 1 lots on EURUSD at 1.2690). Can I ask if you have any further instruction? Thank you very much

forexdft:
It is very helpful and set up my iphone with push notification to notice the buying and selling price. However, I don't know how to let EA send push notification to the MT5 mobile (i.e. MACD EA: buy 1 lots on EURUSD at 1.2690). Can I ask if you have any further instruction? Thank you very much

Use SendNotification(string text) function.

HI;

sound of alert notification for my mobile select by default . i use build 735 metatrader 5.

as i check in ( my mobile) :  setting/notifications/metatrader 5      there is no place to change it.

----

and in (my mobile) : setting/sounds       there is not a way to select another alarm for it

-----

i am wrong or there is not possible for do this ?.

Admin/moderator please answer to me,

thank you

TIMisthebest:

HI;

sound of alert notification for my mobile select by default . i use build 735 metatrader 5.

as i check in ( my mobile) :  setting/notifications/metatrader 5      there is no place to change it.

----

and in (my mobile) : setting/sounds       there is not a way to select another alarm for it

-----

i am wrong or there is not possible for do this ?.

Admin/moderator please answer to me,

thank you

Current build is 794.

angevoyageur:
Current build is 794.

in mql5.com ; below link as the latest version for metatrader 5 Version 5.0.735 in " itunes.apple.com "

https://download.mql5.com/cdn/mobile/mt5/ios?mt=8&ls=1

is there an another link to download build 794?

TIMisthebest:

in mql5.com ; below link as the latest version for metatrader 5 Version 5.0.735 in " itunes.apple.com "

https://download.mql5.com/cdn/mobile/mt5/ios?mt=8&ls=1

is there an another link to download build 794?

Sorry misunderstood, build 794 is desktop version. Your are right about 735 for mobile version.

TIMisthebest:

HI;

----

-----

Can you reformulate your problem, what are you trying to do ?