Discussion of article "Event handling in MQL5: Changing MA period on-the-fly"

New article Event handling in MQL5: Changing MA period on-the-fly is published:

Suppose that simple MA (Moving Average) indicator with period 13 is applied to a chart. And we want to change the period to 20, but we do not want to go to indicator properties dialog box and edit the number 13 to 20: simply tired of these tedious actions with mouse and keyboard. And especially we don't want to open indicator code and modify it. We want to do all this with a single press of a button - "up arrows" next to the numeric keypad. In this article I'll describe how to do it.

Author: Sceptic Philozoff

Though I'd love to see that MA line's sneaky move at my command, anyone who knows MQL4 will be sad that in MQL5 we really can't call and change any indicator parameter on the-the-fly.

In MQL5 once it's handle initialized, the indicator is fixed - dead to it's parameter. I can't no longer scan price movement with different Period, because indicator's Period is already fixed. 

In MQL4, we can call indicator right inside start(), and change it's parameter as many as we like. 

No wonder, Integer wrote so many ...OnArray libraries in code base.

:( 

Thanks for sharing such a application which it is pushing the brain to go further and further