MQL5 Cloud Computing

1) I only have "sell computing resources" option but not "Allow public use of agents" option when I open the Agents Manager. Has something been changed or I have incorrectly installed the agent app?

How can I sell the agents capacities?

Open MetaTrader 5 Strategy Agents Manager and type your correct and actual MQL5.community login the funds will be transferred to at the MQL5 Cloud Network tab. For this you need to make sure that two options are checked:

• "Allow public use of agents"
  • "Sell computing resources through a MQL5.community account"

2) Scheduler tab

I assume that the schedule here refers to my LOCAL machine time. Local machine ==> machine I installed the agent app

3) Usually how long does it take before agents will "appear" in my MQL profiles tab? Now its zero and my agent manager has displayed upto 8 cores available but nothing on overview, that is, tests passed=0, time taken=0 under MQL5 cloud network :(

Download MQL5 Strategy Tester Agent Installer to Join MQL5 Cloud Network Distributed Computing System
Download MQL5 Strategy Tester Agent Installer to Join MQL5 Cloud Network Distributed Computing System
  • cloud.mql5.com
Download MQL5 Strategy Tester Agent installer to join MQL5 Cloud Network distributed computing system.