Discussion of article "How to Develop a Profitable Trading Strategy" - page 2

His article is very good and gave me a good insight into the simplification I should address in neural networks, its simple neural network negotiation (code) system and easy-to-understand also helped a lot.
It would be cool to take deeper approaches by continuing this article and in MT5. Hugs.

Rasoul Mojtahedzadeh:

Não sei porque, mas não consigo reproduzir os mesmos resultados. Os dados históricos do MetaQuote foram usados ​​para este backtest. Alguma ideia do que estou fazendo errado?

this type of chart occurs when you are using a very short stop, note that in some cases when you must multiply the stop by 10, 50 pips = 500 points. this should solve your problem.

Yuri intellectual move ...i would like to kw hw does the spread effect the takeprofit??...u mean do we need to subract the takefprofit frm the spread??...n the left thing is our profit??..plz let me nw..bcoz the broker spreads r so wide its goin fr 20,30

Let's say this approach is profitable on historical data. Is it profitable even on new data? Did you tried any monta carlo analysis or optimization tests?