Need Help on EA

Hello Every one i am new to trading and on MT4 i was trying to do live Auto trading  on my demo account and i have download some EA. It loaded Successfully and initialized and automated trading enable also smiley face is on but it does not place any order automatically. can some please help me to setup EA i need to test one then i can look for other strategies. Thanks 

imost4u:

Hello Every one i am new to trading and on MT4 i was trying to do live Auto trading  on my demo account and i have download some EA. It loaded Successfully and initialized and automated trading enable also smiley face is on but it does not place any order automatically. can some please help me to setup EA i need to test one then i can look for other strategies. Thanks 

how long it run? some ea have several filters to open order, and it takes time to meet all conditions true.

also check the setting, some ea have setting to be enabled.

Taking into consideration the above, be sure that your EA and broker lot match. Some brokers don't accept 2 digits for lot representation, so, 0.01 can't work on their accounts. Instead use 0.1 and see how things will go.

You could also try if the EA opens trades in the strategy tester (CTRL+R in MetaTrader). If not, there could be something wrong with your settings or even the EA code. Also the timeframe you use your bot matters. In a 5 Minute Chart there will be more frequent trades then in an Day Chart.

it works  on strategy tester it shows results and place trade in m5 time frame. can you recommend any EA which works with 0.01 lot and M5 or M15  time frame