ADDING SIGNALS

hi im new here sorry if in wrong place i am aliitle stuck i have a demo account that i have "XZY" signals linked to i have now created a real account and would like to add "XZY" signals to but once signed into the real account on mt4 the signals subscribe button is greyed out. is this because teh signals are on a demo account them selfs or because we are using different brokers or have i dont somthing wrong. 

If anyone can help i would so happy

thanks again

one signal one account.

Marco vd Heijden:
one signal one account.
That's simply incredible, no one (almost) is reading the Signals rules before subscribing.

hi thank you for your replys, i did read the rules before starting i understand one signal per account. but for some reason i cannot add a signal to a new account. can any signal be added to any account? will the signal have to be on the same server ie: if the signal is on the Alpari-ECN1-Demo can i add this to me real account on Alpari-ECN1 ?

thank you  

you didn't read the rules.

IV. Subscription to Signals

1. Subscription to Signals shall be available to all Users who have an MQL5.com account.
  2. Real accounts cannot be subscribed to Signals based on demo ones.

go read the rules.

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules

Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Service Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.