Uploading part of trading history to provide Signals

Is it possible to upload part of the history for the a trading account to provide a Signals ? (  for example to upload the history starting from 01/01/2015 , not all the history ? is it something possible for the Signals  ?

No subscribers must see all your trading history. Cheaters and others not welcome.

Hi all,

I have about 4 month of trading history..How do i upload it, i have connected my account. It shows balance on MQL5 But no history...can anyone assist thanks

Saleh Shiffa:

Hi all,

I have about 4 month of trading history..How do i upload it, i have connected my account. It shows balance on MQL5 But no history...can anyone assist thanks

When you connect your account with MQL5 signal database, the trading history will be uploaded too, all positions with their open and close prices (date/time too) along with SL & TP levels if they were there.

The only thing that is not (and cannot be) visible is the active drawdown of all positions until they were closed.

So, the drawdown value will only represent the percentage difference between the relative high and relative low of the biggest drop of your balance.