I dont see all the signal providers in my MT4

Please someone help me, maybe MQL5 Admin, i dont see all the signal providers on my MT4 under signal tab. I dont know why. WHen I search on the website and select someone to subscribe to, but when i get on the MT4, i dont see the signal provider under the list and when I try to subscribe directly from the website, it launches FXopen MT4 but my account is on FXpro.

Please what can i do about it?

Thanks for your help and time

chidiezenyem:

Please someone help me, maybe MQL5 Admin, i dont see all the signal providers on my MT4 under signal tab. I dont know why. WHen I search on the website and select someone to subscribe to, but when i get on the MT4, i dont see the signal provider under the list and when I try to subscribe directly from the website, it launches FXopen MT4 but my account is on FXpro.

Please what can i do about it?

Thanks for your help and time

If you are logged into a demo account in MT, you will only see demo signals. Same goes for paid signals (will only see them if logged into a real account)

Thank you for the help, but i am logged into my real account and i am seeing other signal providers, but not the one that i searched out on the website.

MOre helps will be appreciated

Help…

Help…

Help…      

Please Help…     

I could not find the signal provider I am looking for in my MT4 platform "Signal" tab list.

I found good signal providers in the “www.mql5.com” site.  I used the filters provided in “www.mql5.com”  in addition to my broker server, I identified 3 proper signal providers. But when I go to my MT4 platform "Signal" tab long list, I can only see one of the 3 signal providers in that long list.

I have successfully subscribed one of my 3 accounts with the signal provider I found in that list, but I failed to subscribe my other 2 accounts with the other 2 signal providers because those providers don’t appear in the MT4 platform "Signal" tab list.

Automated Trading and Strategy Testing
Automated Trading and Strategy Testing
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: language of trade strategies built-in the MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform, allows writing your own trading robots, technical indicators, scripts and libraries of functions