Change Default on Visualization Tab

Is there a way to set the default on the Visualization tab to whatever current Time Frame is on the chart I'm working on instead of defaulting to 'Show on all the timeframes'?

Eg: I'm working on a 5 min chart and draw a trendline, instead of having to toggle to the Visualization tab every time and uncheck the 'Show on all the timeframes' and then check the 'M5" box, it would be nice to simply click the 'OK' button and the trend line won't show on any other chart but the 5 min. Those extra mouse clicks sure add up to wasted time...

I'm currently using MT4.

Thank you very much for your response!

Unfortunately I don't think it's possible.

You need a script.

Alain Verleyen:

Unfortunately I don't think it's possible.

You need a script.

Thank you Alain for replying.

Would you know where I could obtain such a script?

Thank you.

BenH:

Thank you Alain for replying.

Would you know where I could obtain such a script?

Thank you.

BenH:

Is there a way to set the default on the Visualization tab to whatever current Time Frame is on the chart I'm working on instead of defaulting to 'Show on all the timeframes'?

Eg: I'm working on a 5 min chart and draw a trendline, instead of having to toggle to the Visualization tab every time and uncheck the 'Show on all the timeframes' and then check the 'M5" box, it would be nice to simply click the 'OK' button and the trend line won't show on any other chart but the 5 min. Those extra mouse clicks sure add up to wasted time...

I'm currently using MT4.

Thank you very much for your response!

Use "OBJPROP_TIMEFRAMES" on your "OBJ_TREND" for visibility of an object at timeframes.