Failed to get list of user products

Having finally got connection to my signal(EUR CHF 5M), I now get this message in the Journal - 'MQL4: failed to get list of user products(send request failed[12002])'. Will someone out there please tell me how this problem can be solved. Thank you in anticipation.

No worries, got it sorted now.

It might be helpful to others if you say what you did to resolve your problem.  That way, this thread could be a reference in the future for others.

JD4:
It might be helpful to others if you say what you did to resolve your problem.  That way, this thread could be a reference in the future for others.

Just for the record, you have to remove the list of symbols from the symbols watch list and load the one provided by the broker: right click on Market watch window > Symbol then hide default symbols and show broker symbols

Odyssee Tremoulis:

Just for the record, you have to remove the list of symbols from the symbols watch list and load the one provided by the broker: right click on Market watch window > Symbol then hide default symbols and show broker symbols

I don't understand how you did it, can you take a screenshot and share it?

billc:
No worries, got it sorted now.

please help, i have the same problem

Hami KESKİN:

please help, i have the same problem

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

product is purchased but not downloaded yet

Lei Zhou, 2020.06.07 21:49

I have the same problem and it is sorted, by setting IE the default browser and reset mql5.com password. In the password confirmation email, there is a login ID which is not my email (that’s the key).

Use the above login ID and new password. I can then login with MT4 market and get the product purchased and installed correctly.