Experts: News Hour Trade - page 3

arthur soesman:

You are welcome arthur. Happy Piping....

Hope your setting will be helpful to other members.

Hello Sir, 

Could you add extern function    Closebypips : True/False    if true  close bypips=3   the EA close all order profit +3Pips attempt  

If Closebypips= FALSE  the ea work normally .  

I think this EA more powerfull with the fuction

More power full more pipping,and happy pipping.

Thankyou for your best Time 

with Mybest regards

Penta Baru:

Hello Sir, 

Could you add extern function    Closebypips : True/False    if true  close bypips=3   the EA close all order profit +3Pips attempt  

If Closebypips= FALSE  the ea work normally .  

I think this EA more powerfull with the fuction

More power full more pipping,and happy pipping.

Thankyou for your best Time 

with Mybest regards

Can you explain more? i can do my best.

I AM A LITTLE BIT CONFUSED ABOUT THE TIME SETTING. HOW DO U SET THE TIME FOR THE EA TO TRADE SAY AROUND 1:30? 130 OR 13?

HOW ALSO WILL YOU SET THE TIME FOR NEWS EVENT COMING UP AROUND 10:45?

HI, I tried it on a demo account works fine. but when I use it on my live account, it keep showing invalid trade parameters. How can I solve that problem?

Thanks 

pipsavenue:
I AM A LITTLE BIT CONFUSED ABOUT THE TIME SETTING. HOW DO U SET THE TIME FOR THE EA TO TRADE SAY AROUND 1:30? 130 OR 13?
pipsavenue:

If news come around 10.:45 you can set the trade start hours as 10.44 (which is 1 minute before) also delay seconds as 5-15 seconds.

time settings must be format of 10:30 13:44 15:45 etc..

ivanfannster:

HI, I tried it on a demo account works fine. but when I use it on my live account, it keep showing invalid trade parameters. How can I solve that problem?

Thanks 

Some brokers have some limit time for pending order expiration. please ask your broker to solve the issue.

eg: some brokers have the pending order expiry as minimum 1 hour, 6 hours etc...

UPDATE:

Now testing for 4 weeks with great results.Last friday made 167 euro on the USD and 27 euro profit on the CAD using this EA both with only 0.15 lot!

But here are 2 important things!!! PIP OFFSET 25 PIP! minimum.And the second VERY IMPORTANT thing is TEST YOUR BROKER.

On last friday i used the EA with 2 different brokers Tallinex(normally very fast excutions) end ETX capital.(slow execution)with the same settings -my location Netherlands-.

only: etx capital used 0.15 lot on 100 leverage

:Tallinex used 0.05 on 500 leverage

friday results

Tallinex only made around 7 dollar Profit on dollar (14:30 news)

CAD made sell and buy loss stoploss.

trading during news events high volatility it's allmost impossible the close trades in profit at Tallinex!! it happens every time

ETX Capital

167 euro on the USD

27 euro on the CAD

So conclusion.It's very important to test your brokers executions ,slippage during news events!!! In this case TALLINEX SUCKS! AND ETX CAPITAL IS A REAL AND HONEST WINNER!

pipsavenue:
Files:
ea_set_time.JPG  139 kb