What reason for losing?

What reason for losing?

I think one of main reason is using so much leverage. Do you agree?

because exits are not good enough?

because a lack of knowledge.

If the lot size you're trading is too large in proportion to your account size why blame leverage? Maybe under the larger umbrella of "lack of knowledge" or basic risk management.

Marco nailed it, with an umbrella solution ( :p ).

Lack of knowledge in trading styles, what to do with a trade when you win, what you should do if you lose on a trade, money management, and so much more.  It all falls under LoK.

what i was trying to say is that, when you come to a point where you have gained enough knowledge,

things like Chart's, Indicators, Trend lines, Support and Resistance levels, Fibonacci lines, Elliott wave analysis, Grid, and all other bs, stop loss, lot size, leverage, when to enter, direction of market etc. they become meaningless,

we humans tend to over complicate things, if there is a solution it has got to be the most complex thing ever.

in the end this point of knowledge only deals with two things, how you enter, and where you take your exits.. there is nothing more to it, there will never be more to it, and these things can be calculated.

it's all MATH.

so, if anybody loses, he simply didn't do the math, this can have many reasons, he believes in magic, luck, or he does not know the right equations, or he is still looking at charts, indicators, trying to draw a line from point y to point x, you name it, it can be anything.

You broke it down to the basics with your when to enter and when to exit, and while that is true, sometimes the indicators help people to see exactly when those points are.  But to use your example, your math that tells you when to enter and when to exit, while technically correct, as you also said, if the trader doesn't know the right equation to figure those out, then it is not helping them knowing that there IS an equation like that out there.  I think the term that is most appropriate to your strictly math solution is covered under the more general term "technical analysis."  Unfortunately, there is also a lot of other things that fall under that umbrella as well.

JD4:
You broke it down to the basics with your when to enter and when to exit,

that's not what i said, i said how to enter not when your not reading.

how is not the same as when.

when is a point in time, how is a setup these are two very different things.

with a setup you can enter at any point in time.

you are like saying, sometimes the indicators helps people to find, a setup ?

now that's interesting.

Marco vd Heijden:

that's not what i said, i said how to enter not when your not reading.

how is not the same as when.

when is a point in time, how is a setup these are two very different things.

with a setup you can enter at any point in time.

you are like saying, sometimes the indicators helps people to find, a setup ?

now that's interesting.

"How" can also tell you "when" within that specific setup would be the best time as compared to another specific time.

I am saying that, in some cases, indicators can help some people know the how and the when we are talking about, when they haven't analyzed it as much as someone else who is using just math.  They can be used to help point out that your "setup" is forming, in a different way than how you see it.  It is just more visual as opposed to the strictly analytical method you seem to prefer.

To use a car building example, using blueprints and perfectly aligned part forming machinery, you can make 10,000 copies of the same exact car, and every single one will be the exactly the same as the others, versus the hand built cars, while they might look similar, one will have subtle differences than any other one made that way.  The strictly math method would be like the mass produced car as far as reproduceable results, where the hand built one would be more like people using indicators, and that is how they figure out what to trade, when to trade, how to trade, etc.

Your strictly math method is fine, but not everyone has that skill level figuring it out to that detail as you.  They use indicators (usually combinations of) to help point out the setups to know when and how to trade.  Your way works for you, their way works for them.  Is it possible they might be leaving money on the table that your method might be able to pick up every single time?  I do not know enough about trading to say for sure, but I believe it is possible.  Do they have to wring every single penny out of every trade to not lose money, as the original question asked?  Not at all.

There is no when, when is where all exits are done and there is not a single indicator that can or will predict this point, and it does not have to be calculated it is not needed it is meaningless.

If you want to do a comparison with a car you do it not on the mass but on the fuel you can go X miles for Y fuel and this will be close to the same for each car but still differ due to weather and terrain conditions,

still it is possible to calculate the exact maximum mileage on one tank of gas for all cars to a certain degree of certainty which can be grouped in category's like you will never travel this far on a full tank, and you will always travel this far on a full tank and in between lies the rub, it is two things and all other things are a over-complication.