Indicators: LinearRegression

LinearRegression:

When applied to financial markets this method is usually used to determine the moments of prices extreme deviation from a "standard" level.

Creation of a trend line using linear regression is based on the least squares method. This method assumes that a straight line is created that pass through the price points so that the distance between the prices points to the line is as short as possible.

Author: Nikolay Kositsin

Linear Regression indicator

How to load this indicators on a strategy into MQL5? give me an error when I try to load whit iCustom any suggestion?

financebarny #:

How to load this indicators on a strategy into MQL5? give me an error when I try to load whit iCustom any suggestion?

Sorry for my belated response, but this indicator draws objects without indicator buffers. iCustom only calls indicator buffers.

Have a look at iBarShift and ObjectGetValueByTime, link them together via variables, assign the bar shift values for each line to its own buffer array (in a loop), and then you will have access to the shift values of each line as a buffer.

Documentation on MQL5: Timeseries and Indicators Access / iTime
Documentation on MQL5: Timeseries and Indicators Access / iTime
  • www.mql5.com
iTime - Timeseries and Indicators Access - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

I love this channel. Thank you for sharing.