To MT5 team - a Bloody good job - page 3

EATree Visual EA builder is a good solution to this problem:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/5126

eatreeMT5: 

The problem of creating MT5 EAs visually therefore avoiding complexity and benefiting from MT5 powerful trading tools.

the problem is - if you really read - Indicators behaviour with historical data. Not creating trading apps. I think you are flooding this thread cause we are talking about MetaQuotes bloody job 

onewithzachy:
I think you only care about charting. MT charting is not that good, and you should more pay attention beyond just charting, and always compare before saying anything. You are not a pawn, toolbox !, i don't think you are.

Toolbox lol seriously dude professionalism is not really part of your response I see. Anyway I come back to my first question...It seems you are dodging it...your unhappy but using MT4 and your best response is "My brokers (that's more than one broker) give me not a lot of choice of trading platform". Seriously dude why don’t you pick brokers that give you what you want....oh yea, they already do give you what you want...MT, oh but wait, you are not happy with MT mmm sh!t you are in one serious tight situation. Seriously, I can’t get quite the reason of your response neither your reason for browsing this site...

Anyway lets continue this useless and endless battle : "Yes, I agree it is really bad if the bug is open since MQL4 (reply : and some still continue in MT5)," - They have fixed all my bugs within a 3 weeks period and implemented 1 of my suggestions.

and this is where your eye sight was driven by you IQ : "(reply : you don't have any experience in the past, right ?, be careful with your future)" - I don’t have any experience with your bug....I think I will bold it for you :) Oh and I believe the future is not really tied to the past...I choose to create my own future without limiting me with what has already happened in the past.

"(reply : I agree, don't like c# though)". - hey lookie here! Well well what do we see here! we have something in common! Unfortunately.

"(reply : First you say "without any experience out there" and now you say this is good. If you have no experience, compare first, MT is not that good)" - it is called a opinion. Clearly you don’t see the purpose of me including my experience on a subject. It represent honesty and secondly I'm opening the factor for debate, which I'm closing again because of your lack of responding with facts....

"anyway I still come across traders, professional traders trading for financial institutions (Banks - I work for a bank as well but not in the forex area) and they themselves say they use MT for its charting because it is really awesome" - I never thought I would be teaching English in a forum...but that’s life, so wonderful full of surprises. If you read this sentence with your full IQ capacity...I hope you can see that I was referring to the trader himself using MT for its charting capabilities not the Bank itself.

“(reply : never thought about it, not using with real money)” - don’t comment if you don’t know....just like you said "don't comment with limited knowledge" I would comment to start a debate so I can learn but hey lets do it your way since I dont learn anything from you.

"....e :)(reply : when you trade real money, you will care about it more than your time)" - I don’t care about money because if I manage my time correctly brother money will come to me... after all time is money....at this moment I'm not really managing my time very efficiently...I'm wasting it.

Anywway I still say THANKS META QUOTES you guys are doing a good job! 

ToolMaker:

Toolbox (reply : who do you refer to ?) lol seriously dude professionalism is not really part of your response I see. Anyway I come back to my first question...It seems you are dodging it...your unhappy but using MT4 and your best response is "My brokers (that's more than one broker) give me not a lot of choice of trading platform". Seriously dude why don’t you pick brokers that give you what you want....oh yea, they already do give you what you want...MT, oh but wait, you are not happy with MT mmm sh!t you are in one serious tight situation. Seriously, I can’t get quite the reason of your response neither your reason for browsing this site... (reply : I pick broker by their professionalism not their trading platform. I'm flexible with any trading platform)

Anyway lets continue this useless and endless battle (reply : you started it a useless and endless ...) : "Yes, I agree it is really bad if the bug is open since MQL4 (reply : and some still continue in MT5)," - They have fixed all my bugs within a 3 weeks period and implemented 1 of my suggestions.

and this is where your eye sight was driven by you IQ : "(reply : you don't have any experience in the past, right ?, be careful with your future)" - I don’t have any experience with your bug....(reply : if you have, you won't say nice things about MetaQuotes) I think I will bold it for you :) Oh and I believe the future is not really tied to the past...I choose to create my own future without limiting me with what has already happened in the past. (reply : good for you, except problem in the past may still exist in the future, and you have to deal with it. for example - the profile bug - existed in the past, and now they plan to fix it, that's more than 3 weeks for small bug. If in the future, MT has a bug it probably come from the past, like it or not you dealing with something from the past) 

"(reply : I agree, don't like c# though)". - hey lookie here! Well well what do we see here! we have something in common! Unfortunately.(reply : Ninja Trader interface, yeah, I guess you're right)

"(reply : First you say "without any experience out there" and now you say this is good. If you have no experience, compare first, MT is not that good)" - it is called a opinion. Clearly you don’t see the purpose of me including my experience on a subject. It represent honesty and secondly I'm opening the factor for debate, which I'm closing again because of your lack of responding with facts....(reply : you have opinion about MetaQuotes, surely there are people out there who have different opinion about MetaQuotes. I compare MT with other, you don't compare it at all) 

"anyway I still come across traders, professional traders trading for financial institutions (Banks - I work for a bank as well but not in the forex area) and they themselves say they use MT for its charting because it is really awesome" - I never thought I would be teaching English in a forum...but that’s life, so wonderful full of surprises. If you read this sentence with your full IQ capacity...I hope you can see that I was referring to the trader himself using MT for its charting capabilities not the Bank itself.(reply : please re-read my previous reply. Banks, financial institutions, use FIX API not MT)

“(reply : never thought about it, not using with real money)” - don’t comment if you don’t know....just like you said "don't comment with limited knowledge" I would comment to start a debate so I can learn but hey lets do it your way since I dont learn anything from you.(reply : #1. I should be specific on this. TradeStation is not widely use, yes, they just bought InterbankFX, but still not widely use. Cause it's not widely use, I'm not using it with real money, i'm not playing it more than other trading platform.  #2. Are you sure wants to learn something from some one else?. Surely if you want to learn something, that might be experience from the past. Wait ... you don't want anything from the past.)

"....e :)(reply : when you trade real money, you will care about it more than your time)" - I don’t care about money because if I manage my time correctly brother money will come to me... after all time is money....at this moment I'm not really managing my time very efficiently...I'm wasting it. (reply : hope no bugs - bugs that created by someone else - that bugs your time. Be careful when reply to this one)

Anywway I still say THANKS META QUOTES you guys are doing a good job!  (reply : this is without comparing at all)

I rest my case. Looks like you can't stand other having opposite opinion. 

Again compare first before making opinion. 

Thank you for your reply ToolMaker. (and please Google FIX API).

Interesting debate...

Dear ToolMaker,

Having said that I rest my case. I do have something that I forgot to ask. Early you said something like this :

... I then felt the need to do some research between the two applications (not tooo serious research just Google). I compared the to looking for searches in Google. It was a very close call really but most in favour of meta trader.... 

Which apps you were talking about - was it Trading Station, Ninja Trader, CGQ, Curennex, or Forex Tester ?, and which part of them that in favor of MetaTrader ?.

Forex Tester interface layout is similar to MT, but Forex Tester is a Market Replay tool to even tick chart, while neither MT can't. Is that the favor you refer to, the interface ? 

Thank you. 

onewithzachy:

I rest my case. Looks like you can't stand other having opposite opinion. 

I agree. I wrote another answer to ToolMaker... but I finally decided to not post it. I'm resting my case also.

And I totally agree that MQL5 has a potential to do more things compared to MQL4, but it's a way toooo much complex for newbies and averages. I can only advice MQL developers to combine positives from MQL4 and MQL5 in the next release (MQL6). Simple and powerful is not impossible, this is always the best case!

song_song:
Traders not need to know any codes or scripts. If they need custom functions, post task in Job . MQL5 is for programmers not for traders, and traders just need to know how to use the products. That's all.

i agree with you ,MTL5 is very good.....

Forex

ToolMaker:

... and this is where your eye sight was driven by you IQ : "(reply : you don't have any experience in the past, right ?, be careful with your future)" - I don’t have any experience with your bug....I think I will bold it for you :) Oh and I believe the future is not really tied to the past...I choose to create my own future without limiting me with what has already happened in the past....

(Please read the red highlighted sentences above) 

Good for you that you want to build your future. 

Please consider this. My experience with bug is with MetaQuotes. Surely then, MetaQuotes must have much more bug experience - more experience than me. And now, they carry that experience to MT5. I'm surely glad that I'm working with someone who has a lot of experience. For example : Rosh, he wrote a blog, if you read his blog, surely you can say that this man wasn't graduate from programming school yesterday afternoon. Surely, he has an experience. Another example is Sergey Kovalyev, who wrote 500++ pages MQL4 and 2000++ pages MQL5. I know someone who know nothing about MQL4 programming but once he read Sergey's book, in a minute he understand MQL4. He said that, Sergey explain complicated things so simple in simple english. I always thought if Sergey is the one who wrote Harry Potter, then we'll be flying around with Nimbus 2000 brooms. Surely, he must have some expertise that he can explain MQL4 in simple english. You can't get expertise like that in a day, so he must have some kind of experience.

So when you praising MetaQuotes, you actually also praising their experience. Experience which they got from the past. Good thing is, MetaQutes is happy building future MT with their experience from the past. Isn't that funny that you want to build your future without tied to the past and praise MetaQuotes for their good job, while their good job actually came from their experience from the past ?. I surely glad. that MetaQuotes build future MT and build it by tied it with their experiences from the past

I, hereby, with my full respect and honesty, thanks a million to good people at MetaQuotes for having, keeping, and using and not limiting their experiences, which they got from the past, for building better future MT. 

Happy future building without tied to the past, ToolMaker :) 

PS : Are you scare with the past ? 

you're funny guy to play with 

JDeel:

I agree. I wrote another answer to ToolMaker... but I finally decided to not post it. I'm resting my case also.

And I totally agree that MQL5 has a potential to do more things compared to MQL4, but it's a way toooo much complex for newbies and averages. I can only advice MQL developers to combine positives from MQL4 and MQL5 in the next release (MQL6). Simple and powerful is not impossible, this is always the best case!

I agree with this too. Question about MT language exist long time ago. MQL has capability to import dll. Logically, the question was/is : why not using .dll directly, why does MT have to import it ?. And this question remain today. Really, in programming, everything is possible.

Another question is simplicity: MQL4 much more simple (and direct in some cases) than MQL5.  If we create some trading apps, on MQL4 and MQL5, and the result is the same, then why using the complicated one ?. I know that MQL5 can do more than MQL4, but if the result is the same, why then ?.

But surely MetaQuotes - with their experience - know better than us and so lets hope there much more advantage using MQL5 over MQL4 for trading purpose in the future. And hope they make a more simple and direct language in the future too, though I still prefer using .dll directly.

Good one, JDeel.