metatrader5 running on linux with wine shows no signals-tab in terminal-window

hello @ all

like in subject written i am using metatrader5 on a linux host. this has worked fine just until a short (can't say it precisely) time ago.

but now there is no signals-tab anymore in the terminal-window.

i've just tried anything like login to mql5.com in the metatrader-program an so on.

is there a linux-user who has a good advice for me ??

any suggestion is welcome.

massive

Hello unfortutanelly Linux not support Signals Service and Market.

Good news now on this MQ announcement  - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/313653 - 

Terminal: Added support for "Market", "Signals" and "Search" in Wine. Linux and Mac OS users can now access the largest store of trading applications and the copy trading service.

More - 

New MetaTrader 5 platform build 2085: Integration with Python and Strategy Tester improvements 

Added support for "Market", "Signals" and "Search" in Wine. Linux and Mac OS users can now access the largest store of trading applications along with the copy trading service.

PS. from 04th of September 2019.
The other good news, and for now - about Metatrader 4 build 1210 (and higher) -

Added support for "Market", "Signals" and "Search" in Wine. Linux and Mac OS users can now access the largest store of trading applications along with the copy trading service.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Terminal weeds in Linux

Renat Fatkhullin , 2021.02.14 10:08

The terminal knows about the wine and obviously adjusts to it.

Previously, on older versions before Wine 5, we had to disable some of the functionality such as displaying the market and signals. With the growth of the wine's capabilities, we removed the restrictions.

At the moment, we recommend the minimum version of Wine 5.0, or better 6, and even the development branch. The target Windows version in it must be 10, not 7.

We know about the remaining errors in the Wine and will make workarounds. They are from the difference in the WinAPI implementation in Wine.