What the most important thing in forex? - page 2

Ronnie Mansolillo:
Do you know what is MM?   is what i have detailed. B
basically its about risk taken how many percent.. stop loss and lot size also.. is it right?

most important thing in forex ?

how about staying profitable?

and not wasting your money on other people.

Marco vd Heijden:

most important thing in forex ?

how about staying profitable?

and not wasting your money on other people.

i love your respond.... haha

Francis Dogbe:
i love your respond.... haha
not wasting your money on other people..

Wan Azaha Wan Jusoh:

Nice explanation very much thank you.. for conclusion the point:

1. careful

2. Dont emotional

3. education

4. start with demo account 

You are welcome.  While I didn't get into specific details on some of it, just a broad overview, and the others gave a more detailed explanation which is basically the same types of things.  The money management part (MM) falls partially under the education part and under the first part I said being inclined to prevent losing all of your money.  The thing is, when you ask a question like this of say 100 people, you are likely to get 150 different answers.  That, to me, is where the education part comes in.  While each specific section you listed here is true, the underlying things like money management and the rest each have a little bit in each of them.  It is not 100% clear sometimes what section each item falls into.  Like Toby's post of knowing when to take a loss and when to take profit can fall under education, money management, emotions, and greed.  Each trader is different, so the stuff that one person should focus on is not necessarily the same things that another person should pay more attention to.

JD4:
You are welcome.  While I didn't get into specific details on some of it, just a broad overview, and the others gave a more detailed explanation which is basically the same types of things.  The money management part (MM) falls partially under the education part and under the first part I said being inclined to prevent losing all of your money.  The thing is, when you ask a question like this of say 100 people, you are likely to get 150 different answers.  That, to me, is where the education part comes in.  While each specific section you listed here is true, the underlying things like money management and the rest each have a little bit in each of them.  It is not 100% clear sometimes what section each item falls into.  Like Toby's post of knowing when to take a loss and when to take profit can fall under education, money management, emotions, and greed.  Each trader is different, so the stuff that one person should focus on is not necessarily the same things that another person should pay more attention to.
(Y)