Copying trades percentages lot sizes ?

Hey guys, new to the forums, i couldn't find this answer. So i just brought my first signal service, the person hasn't traded yet, but im wondering when we go to tools then options then the signals tab and we can specify how much percentage to use of our deposit, what lot size does it trade at? Currently i have it set at 5%. But how much lot size is that? Have a balance of $80.00 right now.

There is a specific ratio/formula to figure it out.  I saw someone else with a similar question before that Alain answered.  It is also somewhere in the documentation.  You can do a search by clicking the magnifying glass icon on the upper right corner of the site here.  (For the record, I hate these auto link things sometimes.  They almost never link to what you would think the person intended.)

JD4:
There is a specific ratio/formula to figure it out.  I saw someone else with a similar question before that Alain answered.  It is also somewhere in the documentation.  You can do a search by clicking the magnifying glass icon on the upper right corner of the site here.  (For the record, I hate these auto link things sometimes.  They almost never link to what you would think the person intended.)
Sorry I don't answer any more these questions, I had done it dozens times. Just use the search engine.