I can not buy an indicator

Hi,

Maybe I got it wrong. I am registered on MQL5. I am using the same name which I have on MQL5 and the same password on Metatrader4 too in the Terminal at Community....

However, it is not possible for me to buy an indicator. Why not?

Please, advice me what to do.

Regards,

Luvene 

luvene :

Hi,

Maybe I got it wrong. I am registered on MQL5. I am using the same name which I have on MQL5 and the same password on Metatrader4 too in the Terminal at Community....

Regards,

Luvene 

Update your terminal. Which version do you have now?

The last one..... build 840....

luvene:
The last one..... build 840....

if you can see you are logged in in MT4 most probably it should be ok

else write to service desk 

luvene:

Hi,

Regards,

Luvene 

Please explain what you mean by "not possible", what happens exactly ? What is printed in the logs (Journal tab) ?

Alain Verleyen:
Please explain what you mean by "not possible", what happens exactly ? What is printed in the logs (Journal tab) ?

OK! Sorry but I was thinking the price of the indicator will automatically transfer from my account in MQL5 to the account in MQL of the programmer/owner......

Because of your remark about the Journal Tab I tried it again because I noticed that the Community was activated for me.

After that in Market I had to pay for the indicator with a credit card or PayPal. I did with PayPal. OK!!! Everything is clear now.
Thanks for helping me, I appreciate!

I'm also coming under similar situation. I'm blocked by MQL5. I purchased full liscences of 1 indicator and 1 EA. But I couldn't download them on other vps so I requested service desk. They don't reply at all and blocked my finacial activity. I want to download my purchased EA on my vps and I want to purchase other indicators but I can't because they blocked me. Why???? I payed 250$ for the EA. Why don't they reply me and block me instead??? I'm really confused...  I'm so sorry about this situation. Be cautious about using this MQL5 site. It's not responsive and very rude for their customer. I'll be waiting for their action for me and if it's not like my expectation, I'll call my brother in law who works as layer in LA. I'm really confused.