Are the developers in this Community the best option?

I will like to do an EA to mirror how I trade and please I am not looking to purchase an EA off the shelf even if it makes money.

I see that all developers have excellent reviews and that is a good starting point.

I am not looking to make a career out of coding, as there are people who are better than my best efforts could do. 

So what is the best approach to developing my simple EA? 

Ideas and recommendations are welcomed especially if your EA was built in this community.

Stark:

I will like to do an EA to mirror how I trade and please I am not looking to purchase an EA off the shelf even if it makes money.

I see that all developers have excellent reviews and that is a good starting point.

I am not looking to make a career out of coding, as there are people who are better than my best efforts could do. 

So what is the best approach to developing my simple EA? 

Ideas and recommendations are welcomed especially if your EA was built in this community.

Hi Stark,

you can post an open job inside the freelance section and coders can apply to do the job for you and you can start a discussion with them and choose who is most suitable to your needs.

Regards

Ronnie

Ronnie Mansolillo:

Hi Stark,

you can post an open job inside the freelance section and coders can apply to do the job for you and you can start a discussion with them and choose who is most suitable to your needs.

Regards

Ronnie

Thanks Ronnie your comment is much appreciated. Do you have any EA success story to share from doing what you just suggested? 

Stark:
Thanks Ronnie your comment is much appreciated. Do you have any EA success story to share from doing what you just suggested? 
Yes....I have a trusted professional coder that makes only perfect jobs. But inside the EA there are my trading skills and ideas.

Thanks Ronnie. That is very reassuring. 

Stark:
Thanks Ronnie. That is very reassuring. 
you are welcome.

Ronnie - By the way if there is someone you would strongly recommend please send me a private message. Note the word strongly. 

Stark