What is the meaning of Array out of range(180,30)?? Expertise please help,,

May i ask will this error exist if there're 2 mt4 terminal run the EA which using the same magic number at the same time?

There're 2 Brokers, but using Same EA, Same magic number and run at the same time.

1st mt4 EA, magic number = 11111.

2nd mt4 Ea, magic number = 11111. 

Yet, it came out with an Error "Array out of range(180,30)" for both program.

May i ask what does it means? Please help... 

Auto EA:

May i ask will this error exist if there're 2 mt4 terminal run the EA which using the same magic number at the same time?

There're 2 Brokers, but using Same EA, Same magic number and run at the same time

1st mt4 EA, magic number = 11111.

2nd mt4 Ea, magic number = 11111. 

Yet, it came out with an Error "Array out of range(180,30)" for both program.

May i ask what does it means? Please help... 

It's a clear badly programmed Expert Advisor... You have to contact the developer to correct the error.

Regarding the 2 numbers (180,30), it means where the error is: at line 180, and row 30 of your code. 

Array of out of range has to do with Arrays, and you can take a look to learn a bit more about of it here: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/567 

Regards,
Malacarne 

MQL5 Programming Basics: Arrays
MQL5 Programming Basics: Arrays
  • Dmitry Fedoseev
  • www.mql5.com
Arrays are an integral part of almost any programming language along with variables and functions. The article should be of interest primarily to novice MQL5 programmers, while experienced programmers will have a good opportunity to summarize and systematize their knowledge.

Rodrigo Malacarne:

It's a clear badly programmed Expert Advisor... You have to contact the developer to correct the error.

Regarding the 2 numbers (180,30), it means where the error is: at line 180, and row 30 of your code. 

Array of out of range has to do with Arrays, and you can take a look to learn a bit more about of it here: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/567 

Regards,
Malacarne 

Thanks for your prompt reply, Rodrigo. Appreciated for your helped. :D