Switching between accounts

When I switch between my accounts, when the "New" account comes up, it has the charts from the previous account showing with "Waiting for Update" showing on each chart. This does not seem to ever update.

What I would like to do is run different EAs in different demo accounts to see how well they are functioning... What seems to happen is that the charts and EA settings, etc. do not stay set up in one account when I switch to another. Is there a way to have the account show up when I log in with the charts I selected for that account and the EA I have running with that chart(s)? It seems every time I change charts, the new current account merely shows for chart(s) what the previous account had chosen for it.

Any ideas?

QBesch :

When I switch between my accounts, when the "New" account comes up, it has the charts from the previous account showing with "Waiting for Update" showing on each chart. This does not seem to ever update.

What I would like to do is run different EAs in different demo accounts to see how well they are functioning... What seems to happen is that the charts and EA settings, etc. do not stay set up in one account when I switch to another. Is there a way to have the account show up when I log in with the charts I selected for that account and the EA I have running with that chart(s)? It seems every time I change charts, the new current account merely shows for chart(s) what the previous account had chosen for it.

Any ideas?

i not sure if i get u'r question correctly...

so... you have 2 accounts : account1 and account2

also you have 2 EA : EA1 and EA2

what u want to do is both account and both EA are working at the same time? right?

you can't... because 1 metatrader can only run = 1 account however 1 account can run many EA at the same time.

and... the best thing crossed in my mind is:

1. use different comments for EA1 & EA2 and run them on account1 (you can analyze it using comment filter later on, its pretty simple you can use google docs or excel to do that)

or...

2. use 2 pc or virtual pc to run 2 metatrader with 2 account with 2 EA... :( thats complicated enough for me haven't mention which virtual pc or setup new pc to do that...

3. rent VPS :) no pain just VPS setting