Permanently Set Indicator Window Height?

I have an indicator which registers events - if an event happens the indicator should be a 1 or -1. Otherwise it should be zero. Now, zero happens alot, and whenever i have my indicator the name of the indicator doesn't show up, nothing shows up, no line, etc.

However, if i alternate my indicator from -1 to 1 (randomly), it shows up, and if i then recompile to change back to original code, everything shows up because, im guessing, the indicator window height has been set to a predefined height to fit the -1 and 1.

So, my question is, lets say we have a constant indicator which alwayss shows 0, how do we get this to show up in metatrader. How can we define a permenant range, or maybe initial range, of values for the indicator windows to show? Im guessing since all the values are 0, this is why metatrader isn't showing the indicator, it got confused because it determined the height of the indicator box should be 0, since everything is a constant value.

Create a new indicator in metaeditor and there should be a property to set, min and max window height.

can we add our indicator in mobile version?