Programming help reqd

Hi,

New to MT4 and hit a problem.

Looking at a system where the buy and sell are using the same conditions but opposite - ie macd cross above signal to buy and then looking to close the trade and go short if macd crosses back the otherway. Have used the EA builder on surfx and for some reason the close buy / close sell conditions dont trigger which leaves trades hanging that I know should reverse as the conditions for the trade the other way are met?.

Can anyone help pls. Appreciate any feedback

Thanks

Well my friend I want you to suggest slight different solution to your problem which can be very handful & convenient in your use.

Visit at http://www.fxdialogue.com/....this website will provide you trading strategy solutions with a unique approach of Forex Excel.

Excel features is enabled with functions such as Openpositions & Order that involves simple knowledge of inserting the values as per the requirement neede while buying/selling stocks.When the stats will be according to your wish,unction will be activated & execution for Meta trading will be started.

This solution answers all yours queries related to the pending stocks,statistics from historical data for calculating current stocks price.
Complete stocks details regarding the buying,selling,pending stocks with the help of excel trading application.
It is very simple to use & can easily be learn as it involves simple knowledge for knowing the stocks in which you are interesting in doing transactions by comparing & making strategies from the real time data and historical data.Important point that exists is the freedom from complex mt4 programming .