Live Update "terminal_Serbian.lng" problem

I am running build 224 on 2 separate computers. When I try to Live Update to 225, both machines stop downloading with a message about "Invalid signature on terminal_Serbian.lng". The fact this happens on 2 separate computers leads me to ask if this is a recognised problem? Is there a way to force a Live Update? Can I delete any existing Serbian language files so that the update will continue, or is there an error in the Update process itself (which I think will be unlikely).

FrankLonghurst :
I am running build 224 on 2 separate computers. When I try to Live Update to 225, both machines stop downloading with a message about "Invalid signature on terminal_Serbian.lng". The fact this happens on 2 separate computers leads me to ask if this is a recognised problem? Is there a way to force a Live Update? Can I delete any existing Serbian language files so that the update will continue, or is there an error in the Update process itself (which I think will be unlikely).

FrankLonghurst :
FrankLonghurst :

i am having the same problem too.

please share ideas about this.

Download client terminal installation pack manually and install it over existing terminal

Slawa :
Download client terminal installation pack manually and install it over existing terminal

Thank you Slawa. Will this overwrite any indicators/templates/profiles/layouts?

FrankLonghurst :
Slawa :

Thank you Slawa. Will this overwrite any indicators/templates/profiles/layouts?

Your indicators, templates, profiles with unique names won't be overwritten

You can save previously your stuff