Multi Terminal Server selection

When I want to register trading accounts in multi terminal, I do not see an option for server name. In Tools-Options, there is a pulldown list for servers but the only one that appears is MetaQuotes Demo Server. How can I add my broker's servers to that list?

Also, am I able to login to different accounts which reside on different servers or do they all have to be on the same server?

Phazer454 :

When I want to register trading accounts in multi terminal, I do not see an option for server name. In Tools-Options, there is a pulldown list for servers but the only one that appears is MetaQuotes Demo Server. How can I add my broker's servers to that list?

Download the multi terminal form broker where you have open accounts. One broker <--> one multi terminal.

Phazer454 :

Also, am I able to login to different accounts which reside on different servers or do they all have to be on the same server?

All accounts must be onthe same server.

Rosh :
Phazer454 :

Download the multi terminal form broker where you have open accounts. One broker <--> one multi terminal.

The broker does not provide the Multi Terminal software. They told me to acquire it from MetaQuotes download site.

Multi Terminal Server selection 

link send....

thank u.