need help-can I run more than 1 meta4 prgms on my PC & if so, what would I need for ram and processing speed?

I want to run more than 1 metatrader 4 on my pc. Is this possible and if it is, how much ram should I have and what speed

should my processing chip be? I have fiber optics for my internet connection so my speed there is handled. I just

need to know my ram size and processing speed. thank you for any help.

fxmover

See article Automated Trading Championship: The Reverse of the Medal on the Championship site:

Despite the smallest size of the distributive (3.5 Mb), there are natural limitations determined by the power of the operating system itself. A lite version of the terminal was written especially for the Championship. Everything unnecessary for an EA trading independently within a number of months was removed in this version. This allows us to launch 40 copies of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal on one server. Do you know any other trading platform that would allow doing this?

Try to install 20 or more copies of the Client Terminal in diferrent folders.

Rosh :

See article Automated Trading Championship: The Reverse of the Medal on the Championship site:

Despite the smallest size of the distributive (3.5 Mb), there are natural limitations determined by the power of the operating system itself. A lite version of the terminal was written especially for the Championship. Everything unnecessary for an EA trading independently within a number of months was removed in this version. This allows us to launch 40 copies of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal on one server. Do you know any other trading platform that would allow doing this?

Try to install 20 or more copies of the Client Terminal in diferrent folders.

Rosh,

thank you for your reply. then I should install the meta4 in different folders, and based on my PC performance, decide how many I can use at one time.
Is this the thinking? let me know. Thanks

Yes, try and know.