Matatrader mobile: supported screen resolutions

Hi all,

I've been trying to find out what devices is actually supported.
There is a wide range of Windows Mobile phones with different screen resolutions like:
240x240
240x320
320x240
640x480
800x480

Would Metatrader run on any of these?
I am especially interested to know what happens at 800x480. I'm considering to buy a Toshiba G900 with this screen. I have seen that in the Russian forum some people were talking about it and as far as I could understand with google's translator, it seems that there are some problems...
Could somebody please clarify at what resolutions can the MT Mobile be used and which ones are recommended?

Thank you.

Alvo

No any issues.

Find screenshots below:

Glofiish M800 - resolution is 640х480

Toshiba G900 - resolution is 800х480

To change resolution in Toshiba G900 you should change "HKEY LOCAL MACHINE -> Drivers -> Display -> GPE" key in registry of mobile device:
for "LogicalPicselsY" and "LogicalPicselsX" settings change values from 192 to 96 and restart mobile device.

To edit registry use, for example, TascalRegEdit http://www.pocketpcfreewares.com/en/index.php?soft=92

Thank you for the answer and the screenshots.

To change resolution in Toshiba G900 ...

Basically what you are saying is that it is not possible to run Metatrader Mobile with WVGA or VGA resolution.
Even though the images are of that resolution the information displayed by Metatrader corresponds to a 50% less resolution. I mean it is like working at 400x240 or at 320x240 instead of 800x480 or 640x480, respectively.
Correct?

This is a kind of workaround but not what I would epxpect when, according to the published features of Metatrader Mobile, it is supposed to support VGA resolution.

Am I missing something?

Alvo

Am I missing something?

Alvo

Yes, it is default settings of Windows Mobile. And solution above is not a kind of workaround. Change DPI as described above and you'll have following screenshot of Toshiba G900:

Thank you for making it clear.

Alvo

im planning to get HTC Diamond, and it is running wm 6.1. Should i get the MT mobile or smartphone version ?