multiple instances of drawing tools with different attributes

Hi,

I am using MetaTrader now for over 3 years and I believe it is by far the best trading station on the market.
I would have only a suggestion, something that would make this product even better.
I always find myself using, as I'm sure a lot of other traders do, many different colors/linewidth setup's for my charts. MetaTrader has only one button each in the toolbar to draw a line (hor, vert, diag). This button remembers the last used color and line settings, which is good but I believe not enough.
It would be so much easier if there could be many multiple buttons for let's say the diagonal line, each has it's own setting (one red, one blue, one with a thick line, etc.).

If each button could show the line and colorsetting in the icon this would be even better.
I suggest that the toolbar should be able to create many instances, each remembering it's attributes.

MetaTrader Team please let me know if this is possible in the near future. This would be a tremendous help for all the traders with extensive drawings on their charts.

Cheers