Please , how many custom indicators can be installed in order to be still able to see them in MT4 navigator ? any limit ?

Hello,
is there any limit on number of installed custom indicators in order to see them all in navigator ?
I have a great bunch of custom indicators but navigator won't show them all .
It's still about 50 more that i can't see and in my case all custom indicators beginning T to Z
can't be selected because I can't see them in navigator .
Any workaround this ? , any tip to make them see it all ? if this was already discussed a lot of times
before , then I'm sorry .
Thank you ;-)

Sincerely,
ChampionFx

Use the View menu:

View -- Navigator

...to see all of them.

Use the View menu:

View -- Navigator

...to see all of them.

Thank you , I'm doing this for few years now but there is known problem that navigator will show only limited number of custom indicators .
I'm not the only one who had to delete some in order to see at least those more important custom indicators and could actually select them for chart .
Sure I won't use them all but market is constantly changing and what is good for today may not be for tomorrow.
Would love to have them all visible in navigator for immediate selection .
Not everyone have a lot of custom indicators in experts/indicators folder so they don't know that after adding more and more in to MT4 , they will stop showing up in navigator , period .
Sincerely,
ChampionFx

It still won't show in my case custom indicators beginning U , V , W , X , Y , Z .