Two Questions about Custom Indicator in seperat Window

Hello,

I dont understand two Thinks here is a picture

By the yellow Line: How can I make a show like the original ADX Indicator, I tried the function IndicatorShortName(), but at the end of the sentence were still the three values of the three ADX Indicator lines, I do not quite gone?

By the blue line: How can we succeed the grid in the CustomIndicator appears/shown, it is currently not shown displayed as you can see?

1. (yellow line) You cannot use names for the 2-nd and 3-rd lines values
2. (blue line) insert
#property indicator_level1 15
#property indicator_level2 30
#property indicator_level3 45

in the property section of your custom indicator

1. (yellow line) You cannot use names for the 2-nd and 3-rd lines values
2. (blue line) insert
#property indicator_level1 15
#property indicator_level2 30
#property indicator_level3 45

in the property section of your custom indicator

Hello Slawa,

thank you very much for helping and answering.

By the first Problem I have set the Indicator Label with SetIndexLabel(0, NULL); to zero so that it he is not shown anymore and then have write my values by objeckts, it´s not the best solution but better than before.

By the second problem I have trie before too, to use the #property indicator_level declaratinons, but if one change the Grid than the Level values are to almost shown by the original indicators but not.

I want that the Level also are not been showed when one change the visibilite from the Grid in the Chart?

You should remove indicator from chart before adding of property indicator_level
Or add levels manually in the levels tab of indicator's property sheet

You should remove indicator from chart before adding of property indicator_level
Or add levels manually in the levels tab of indicator's property sheet

My english is not so god as yours, what I mean is when one use the #property indicator_level and press "strg+G" on keybord to set the Grid from chart off, then the property indicator_level are not set off, but I think its better when they are then not been ssen if the Grid from chart is also not seen anymore.

ok exucse my bad english.

I am sorry but this behavior is impossible. Levels will not be turned off.
Uebrigens, Sie koennen Ihre Fragen auf Deutsch stellen

I am sorry but this behavior is impossible. Levels will not be turned off.
Uebrigens, Sie koennen Ihre Fragen auf Deutsch stellen

Hallo, das ist ja wirklich ein tolles Angebot auf deutsch zu schreiben, also was ich sagen wollte ist, wenn man das Gitternetz abstellt im Terminal, dann werden die Level immer noch angezeigt aber bei den original Indikatoren vom Terminal weden die dann nicht mehr angezeigt und ich wollte gerne auch sowas für die selbst erstellten Indikatoren.

Das erste Problem mit der Anzeige der Linienwerte ist auch nicht so gut, wenn man mit SetIndexLabel() die Anzeige der Werte abschaltet um eigene zu machen, dann kann man nicht mehr mit einem Doppelklick auf die Linien das Indikatormenü aufrufen, es wäre aber besser wenn man dann trotzdem noch mit ein Doppelklick auf die Linien das Indikatormenü aufrufen könnte.

Zur Zeit habe ich das so gemacht, ich habe mit SetIndexLabel() die Anzeige gelöscht und mit Objekten eine eigene Anzeige gebastelt, das ist aber nicht so eine gute Lösung weil das Indikatormenü kann nicht mehr mit Doppelklick auf die Linien ufgerufen werden.

Hallo, MoneyHoney!

Soweit wir nach Ihrem deutschen Erklaerung urteilen koennen, haben Sie sehr gute englische Kenntnisse. ))

Also, zur Sache: Leider ist es im Moment unmoeglich, Ihren Vorschlag zu verwirklichen. Aber wir haben ihn gut verstanden. Wir werden ihn unbedingt in unseren kommenden Entwicklungen in Betracht nehmen. Danke fuer Ihre Vorschlaege!

Gerne geschehen, danke für den tollen Support!