New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 215

New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 215 has been released.

What’s new:

1. MQL4: Fixed error of constant string concatenation (Expert Advisors and scripts compiled in build 213 must be recompiled).

2. MQL4: Fixed error of the reinitialization of global and static variables of MQL4-libraries.

3. MQL4: Fixed memory leak when resizing of string arrays.

4. MQL4: Fixed memory leak when accessing out of range of string arrays.

5. Tester: Fixed error of generating ticks in candlesticks with volume 4–6 and with one shadow absent.

The live updates are available through the LiveUpdate system. You can download this build of the terminal at "MetaTrader 4 trading terminal"

will experts compiled on older versions still work with 215? Just wondering since I have a couple that I use that I don't have the source code to.

If you don't have sources, then you don't need recompile experts. Once more: Expert Advisors and scripts compiled in build 213 must be recompiled

Build 215 does not like loading external libraries, example Slobodov Gleb's indicator "CalendarArticle" found on the web page https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1502

Copy of the Expert's log:
2008.03.31 13:32:11 CalendarArticle GBPUSD,H1: expert stopped
2008.03.31 13:32:11 CalendarArticle GBPUSD,H1: cannot load external expert 'Time'
2008.03.31 13:32:11 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\Time.ex4' on the GBPUSD,H1
2008.03.31 13:32:11 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\libraries\Time.ex4' on the GBPUSD,H1

Please make sure that Time.ex4 exists

Thank you Slawa.

below code is not working in Build 215.
This code is seeking the lowest value from past 20days.
I used this expert program on the 1H charts.
Yesterday has lowest value, but Build215 gives different value.
This code was working in Build 213 or older, and also working correctly in storategy tester of Build 215.

//----- look for lowest value
int lookBakDay = 20;
double LowValue = iLow [ NULL, PERIOD_D1, iLowest ( NULL, 0, MODE_LOW, lookBackDay, 0 ) ];

Kiriri

Kiriri:
I made mistake. below is correct.

//----- look for lowest value
int lookBakDay = 20;
double LowValue = iLow [ NULL, PERIOD_D1, iLowest ( NULL, PERIOD_D1, MODE_LOW, lookBackDay, 0 ) ];

Kiriri