Sujestion to metaquotes for next version of MT4 (close of bar)

Hi metaquotes,

If I can make a strong sujestion for the next version of MT4 platform:

The problem now if one has programmed a system or indicators that trigger an alert is that the MT4 platform does not recognize the REAL close of a bar.
The MT4 platform only recognizes the close of a bar by the next new tick of a new time period.
But that is causing to much negative slipage.
One entry itself is not to much slipage but when one is trading a lot and you have nearly every entry 1 or 2 pips or ticks slipage it eats serious chuncks out of the profit.

Personally I have a 1min scalping system on the european BUND (fgbl) and a 15min system on the E/J and and G/J.
I trade this together with 15 people in a trading room now for nearly 6 months.

The conclsion that we ALLmade is that this so called close of a bar, but actually the first new tick of the new bar, is nearly always against us or for worse.

Aspecially on that 1 min scalping system that is very clear to see. The system looks for an up move to go long or a down move to go short.
So if a 1min candle is closed based on real time but needs to wait for the next new tick to comes in well the majority of the times that tick will be higher if one waits for a long entry or will be lower if we wait for a short entry. And on a 1min chart that can be like 10-15 seconds later then the real finish of a 1min bar.

If there would be a setting in the platform like the Metastock professional software where one can put in a setting that the chart needs to look to the pc-time of the user then it would look to the time and when it sees that a time interval is finshed then it closes that bar and gives the alert to go long or short. And not 10-15 seconds later on a new price that in majority is wors then the price that was given on the REAL close of that particular bar.

So can you PLEASE in a next version change this that an alert or signal for entry or exit could be given based on time (server time or pc-time of the user) and not on a new tick of the next bar.
Thanks in advance.

Friendly regards... FXiGoR