Libraries: XML parser

XML parser:

A library for parsing of XML documents. Pure MQL5, it doesn't uses any external libraries.

Author: yu-sha

Dear ys-sha,

Thanks for your work! 

I download the library, but when I try to compile it I get two errors:

1. '=' - cannot convert from const pointer to nonconst pointer XmlElement.mqh 171 11
  2. 'GetXml' - call non-const method for constant object XmlDocument.mqh 285 28

Could you help me?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Gianfrancio 

gianfrancio:

I download the library, but when I try to compile it I get two errors:

1. '=' - cannot convert from const pointer to nonconst pointer XmlElement.mqh 171 11
  2. 'GetXml' - call non-const method for constant object XmlDocument.mqh 285 28

Fixed. Please download the updated version.

Hi ys-sha,

When compiling a script with your library included, I get following error:

'aParent' - cannot convert from const pointer to nonconst pointer    XmlElement.mqh    95    14

Appreciate your work.

Izechias

Izechias:

Hi ys-sha,

When compiling a script with your library included, I get following error:

'aParent' - cannot convert from const pointer to nonconst pointer    XmlElement.mqh    95    14

Appreciate your work.

Izechias

Hi Izechias,

this guy already made this correction:

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2540?utm_campaign=MetaEditor+5&utm_medium=special&utm_source=mt5editor+article

Have fun. 

Universal Expert Advisor: Integration with Standard MetaTrader Modules of Signals (Part 7)
Universal Expert Advisor: Integration with Standard MetaTrader Modules of Signals (Part 7)
  • Vasiliy Sokolov
  • www.mql5.com
This part of the article describes the possibilities of the CStrategy engine integration with the signal modules included into the standard library in MetaTrader. The article describes how to work with signals, as well as how to create custom strategies on their basis.