Indicators: Waddah Attar Explosion

Waddah Attar Explosion:

The indicator shows the moments of the market acceleration. Besides, it indicates appropriate time for buying, selling and market exit.

Author: Nikolay Kositsin

Waddah Attar Explosion

Hi Nikolay, I hope this message finds you and your family well and safe (specially in hard times)! I am learning how to code and in my first EA I would like to use one of your MT5 indicators, the Waddah Attar Explosion. You did an awesome job converting it from MT4 to MT5! It works perfectly when you are trading manually, however my EA can't differentiate its MACD buffer for buy and sell signals, since it's all together. Could you create a version of this indicator with one MACD buffer for buys and another for sells? I think this would benefit not only me but the whole MQL5 community! Thank you! Best regards from Brazil!

Hi, I agree with turresmo, I am trying to do the same but am encountering the same issue. With the MT4 version it work perfectly, so it would be nice to have something similar here.

You can differentiate buy and sell signal using the ColorIndBuffer1 I think, 1 for uptrend 2 for downtrend.

It's a messy indicator. In fact dead line zone indicates signal value, signal line indicates buy or sell signal. Please correct it or delete it not to  make others loose time with it..:(.

turresmo #:
Hi Nikolay, I hope this message finds you and your family well and safe (specially in hard times)! I am learning how to code and in my first EA I would like to use one of your MT5 indicators, the Waddah Attar Explosion. You did an awesome job converting it from MT4 to MT5! It works perfectly when you are trading manually, however my EA can't differentiate its MACD buffer for buy and sell signals, since it's all together. Could you create a version of this indicator with one MACD buffer for buys and another for sells? I think this would benefit not only me but the whole MQL5 community! Thank you! Best regards from Brazil!

Mr. NIKOLAY I would be very happy if you could help me with this subject. Respects..

I'm having the same issue.

Can anyone explain further how to code ColorIndBuffer? I can't find anything useful in the reference...

Thank you!

Here you have the solution:

ColorValue     =Buffer  0; //values

Color          = Buffer 1; //signal 1-long/2-short

Explosion      = Buffer 2; //Signal value

Dead           = Buffer 3; //Signal value

Have a good trading

It's a great indicator if you know how to use it. However, I tweaked it a little and changed a few parameters. Overall, it is quite a good indicator.

It's a great indicator if you know how to use it. However, I tweaked it a little and changed a few parameters. Overall, it is quite a good indicator.