Cloud Optimizer Keeps giving these errors?

2011.11.04 13:42:06    MQL5 Cloud Hong Kong    genetic pass (481, 469285068385) tested with error "no memory"
2011.11.04 13:42:05    MQL5 Cloud Europe 2    genetic pass (388, 744960202127) tested with error "cannot load expert"

There are other errors. The expert is good on local, but when it goes to cloud, this happens. Also how much is deducted from the balances because of these?

Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!

also this:

2011.11.04 14:00:44    MQL5 Cloud Hong Kong    genetic pass (471, 620550491070) tested with error "no history"

We are working on it... Please wait a while. 

alexvd:

We are working on it... Please wait a while. 

Thanks. I take your advice to wait.  The money balances already went down but yet the optimization hangs there, so zero results were completed.  That's the thing i'm asking here as well.

I keep getting the no memory errors even though am not using cloud agents. This is with build 642.

ssn:
I keep getting the no memory errors even though am not using cloud agents. This is with build 642.

I have resolved this.

It seems there are two different types of hcc files. (the files that keep price data). One type has a size of about 16mb on average while the other has about 24mb (this is for a typical year's worth of price data). I got my errors with the smaller files but once I over wrote them with larger files I got no more errors.

Now am getting different errors.... like stopped at xx% of testing interval; xxxxx bytes of data are not available. We are heading back to the poor quality price data of mt4 from metaquotes.