MetaTester Agents Manager is unable to join into Cloud Network

Hi,

I install several agents without any trouble. Now I want to add new computer into cloud network, which is running at quad2duo cpu with 8GB ram, but running at virtual machine (with windows XP), because main machine's OS is linux.

There is no MQL5 cloud network and schedule tabs in manager. What is required this tabs became visible??

Paul Wilczek 

Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!

kaliginium:

Hi,

I install several agents without any trouble. Now I want to add new computer into cloud network, which is running at quad2duo cpu with 8GB ram, but running at virtual machine (with windows XP), because main machine's OS is linux.

There is no MQL5 cloud network and schedule tabs in manager. What is required this tabs became visible??

Paul Wilczek 

Hi,

I just tried installing metatester into an XP mode vm and same result 2 tabs only.  Interestingly, I still have the original download file that I installed off of 497 or something and that also only shows 2 tabs in "XP". 

Oh and if the developers are reading, the web site is only providing build 507.

Kaliginium, just to rule out XP (unless the developers answer first) - can you install a winows 7 vm and try ?  

If that still fails and no one answers, give "Wine" a shot.

In the next build tester agents from VM will be able to work in MQL5 Cloud Network. Please wait.

Rosh:

In the next build tester agents from VM will be able to work in MQL5 Cloud Network. Please wait.
Excellent news, without being to pushy can I ask when and if proxy support will be added?

Turker:
Excellent news, without being to pushy can I ask when and if proxy support will be added?

Wine was the first idea I tried. But since machine have older c libraries, I could install only old version of wine, which wasn't suitable to run metatester..

Thank for news. So I have to wait. 

Turker:
  when and if proxy support will be added?
It question has been solved too. Tester agents must be able to go through dynamical changed proxy settings. Also needs to wait for next build as far as I know.

Rosh:
It question has been solved too. Tester agents must be able to go through dynamical changed proxy settings. Also needs to wait for next build as far as I know.
Thanks for the new, I look forward to both updates :)